Asphalt is an excellent option for constructing and repairing driveways and parking spaces. This material is sturdy, cost-effective, and safe for the environment. That’s why it’s a popular choice for a homeowner or business proprietor.
Laying down asphalt seems like a simple task. This notion, however, is far from the truth. People who own properties–whether they’re residential or commercial–will need the services of a Stockton asphalt contractor to help with their paving projects. Listed below are the advantages of hiring a professional Stockton asphalt contractor:
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Has Proper Machinery
Heavy machinery and specific pieces of equipment are required for laying down asphalt paving. These machines include the following:
- Milling machine: This device is used to prepare the surface of a lot before doing asphalt paving installation or repair.
- Distributor tank: This piece of equipment is needed to apply a protective base coat.
- Dump truck: This massive vehicle transports the asphalt to your location.
- Machine paver: Once the asphalt has been laid out, this self-propelled laydown machine flattens the surface and makes it smooth.
- Asphalt compactor: For the final touch, asphalt compactors make the pavement level and even.
A Stockton asphalt contractor is equipped with everything that’s needed for this process. Having a complete set of the required tools is key to successful asphalt installation. This is just one reason why hiring a Stockton asphalt contractor is worth your while.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Delivers Quality Results
To get outstanding results, hiring a professional Stockton asphalt contractor is your best option. A Stockton asphalt contractor conducts thorough inspections before proceeding with the installation. Doing so reduces the chances of having problems with the pavement in the future.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Offers a Variety of Services
Hiring a professional Stockton asphalt contractor allows you to take advantage of their various services. A Stockton asphalt contractor offers solutions such as overlays, striping, sealcoating, and others.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Can Save You Time
Installing asphalt pavement takes a long time, especially if the person who does it is inexperienced. That’s why hiring a professional Stockton asphalt contractor is the fastest way to complete this project. A Stockton asphalt contractor works with you to develop and execute an effective plan.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Can Save You Money
As established above, a Stockton asphalt contractor owns pieces of equipment that are needed for asphalt installation. Renting these machines to do the job yourself is more costly than hiring a professional Stockton asphalt contractor.
On top of that, improper installation can lead to costly repairs in the future. It’s best to hire a professional Stockton asphalt contractor to maximize the longevity of your pavement.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Complies With ADA Guidelines
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires commercial parking spaces to follow specific regulations. As such, a Stockton asphalt contractor works within these guidelines to make sure persons with disability (PWDs) have safe and easy access to parking lots.
Failure to comply with the ADA’s directives can be very costly for a business. PWDs have the right to press charges on companies that fail to comply with said regulations.
- A Stockton Asphalt Contractor Reduces Your Liability
You need the services of a professional Stockton asphalt contractor if you own a parking lot. These spaces wear out quicker than other parts of an establishment. A poorly-managed parking lot can cause problems for your visitors.
Uneven pavement puts vehicles at risk of wheel damage while visitors are in danger of sustaining slip-and-fall injuries. Hiring a Stockton asphalt contractor makes sure that your parking lot is well maintained.
If you need the services of a Stockton asphalt contractor, turn to Folsom Lake Asphalt. We guarantee that our Stockton asphalt contractor will provide you with outstanding services for your road construction and repair needs. Contact us today to work with the leading Stockton asphalt contractor.
Your Trusted Paving Contractor
With over 50,000 miles of road paved, Folsom Lake Asphalt has made a permanent and positive mark throughout the California Central Valley. We’re proud to have earned a reputation as one of the most conscientious and capable paving contractors from Fresno to Lake Tahoe. You can rely on us when you need a contractor to pave your parking spaces or driveways.
Tips on How You Can Maintain Your Parking Lots and Driveways
After we install your asphalt pavement for your parking space or driveway, we also ensure that you know how to maintain it so that it can last for a long time. This is why we’ve prepared these tips for you:
- Regularly clean your parking lot and remove any debris such as dirt, leaves, or rocks.
- Remove any oil stains as they not only affect the appearance of your parking lot, but they can also weaken the surface.
- Inspect your parking space for cracks or holes as they need to be dealt with immediately to increase the surface’s longevity.
- Contact us for sealcoating after every few years so we can ensure that water and debris can’t enter your pavement and do any damage.
- If you have a concrete driveway, get in touch with us for an asphalt topcoat so we can repair any cracks.
- In case you already have an asphalt driveway, call us so we can ensure that its surface layer is maintained at all times.
- If you have a new concrete or asphalt driveway, contact us so we can make sure that it meets current regulations.
List of Services We Offer
For years, we have paved highways, roads, driveways, parking spaces, and many more. However, aside from paving, Folsom Lake Asphalt also provides other services. Here’s a list of some that we offer:
- Asphalt Pavement Installation
Unlike concrete paving that uses cement, water, crushed rock, and sand, asphalt paving is done with stone, sand, additives, and liquid asphalt. If the asphalt pavement is laid out properly, it can last for more than 20 years. This is one of the reasons why some state and federal governments prefer asphalt over concrete pavements.
When you need asphalt pavement installers, contact Folsom Lake Asphalt. Our workers can do a great job of paving your parking lot or driveway.
- Overlays or Reinforced Overlays
Asphalt overlay is a paving method for renewing a deteriorating surface. Instead of tearing up the asphalt entirely, contractors will apply a new layer to the old one. This process is the least expensive solution to renewing your asphalt surface.
We also offer reinforcement solutions. If the asphalt pavement has cracks, reinforced overlays are one of the best ways to address this problem.
- Seal Coating and Stripping
If you want to protect the asphalt pavement from water, oil, and U.V. damage, seal coating may be required every two to three years. This way, you can extend the life of your pavement. Seal coating also provides a slip-resistant surface and enhances the parking space or driveway with its deep black finish.
Folsom Lake Asphalt also provides asphalt striping services. Our high-quality marking and painting for your pavement not only ensures safety, it also enhances aesthetics.
- Skin Patching
This method is done by covering the isolated and damaged area of the pavement with new asphalt material. It is a great solution for surfaces with slurry seal and micro-surfacing.
The workers at Folsom Lake Houses have been providing skin patching service for many years. Trust that we can do a good job of repairing any damaged area on your pavement.
Get in Touch With Folsom Lake Asphalt
For all your asphalt pavement needs, don’t hesitate to contact Folsom Lake Asphalt. We’ve been helping residents and businesses in Sacramento for more than 35 years. We can install and maintain your driveway or parking space like no other company.
At Folsom Lake Asphalt, we offer our services at reasonable prices. We provide free estimates so you can contact us anytime to get a free quote. Folsom Lake Asphalt will be more than happy to hear from you.